What Are Anchored Moms?
“We have this as a sure and steadfast anchor of the soul, a hope that enters into the inner place behind the curtain” - Hebrews 6:19
No matter what your path is and how much help you need, you will always need an ally in this journey called motherhood.
We are anchoring moms through the calm and stormy seas of life by:
- Providing a meal in a “Child Free” setting
- Creating a safe space to talk and share
- Building relationships between moms in their neighborhoods
“Remarkable things happen when Moms come together – One gathering at a time.”
When Do They Meet?
Anchored Moms meets every 1st Friday of the month from 6-8pm at CapeFaith Church. These run from October till May annually. And YES, childcare is provided!
Childcare will be provided but on first come first serve basis
- Light snacks will be provided for children
- If you or your child feel sick please stay home