What Are Anchored Moms?
“We have this as a sure and steadfast anchor of the soul, a hope that enters into the inner place behind the curtain” - Hebrews 6:19
No matter what your path is and how much help you need, you will always need an ally in this journey called motherhood.
We are anchoring moms through the calm and stormy seas of life by:
- Providing a meal in a “Child Free” setting
- Creating a safe space to talk and share
- Building relationships between moms in their neighborhoods
“Remarkable things happen when Moms come together – One gathering at a time.”
When Do They Meet?
Anchored Moms meets every 1st Friday of the month from 5:30-7:30pm at Capefaith Church. These run from November till May annually. And YES, childcare is provided!
Covid 19 Restrictions
Childcare will be provided but on first come first serve basis (The number of children allowed is limited).
- No food will be provided to children
- If you or your child feel sick please stay home
- Temperature will be checked for children
We are following Covid 19 protocol with smaller numbers of women seated at tables
- Food for moms will be served with limited contact
- Bring your own mask (if you don’t have one we will provide one)
- While seated at the tables you can remove your mask or continue to wear it (whatever your comfort level is.)